Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 15:35:45 +1100

<snip />

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1096&group_id=509

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1217&group_id=509

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1218&group_id=509
> (the first of these is actually an update to an old, but
> uncommitted bugfix
> patch)
>
> The first two are bugfixes to the webdav client class, the last
> adds some new
> functionality to vfs : a "view" method that is actually code
> ripped out of
> filemanager.  This is needed because in the case of WebDAV, it
> makes more
> sense to redirect to the file's web-accessable URL than to read it
> in and
> print it out (what the default implementation provided by this
> patch does).
>
> Can someone with CVS commit rights to phpgwapi commit these for me?

I would suggest that you allocate them to ralf becker when adding them
to the patch manager, as he has rights and is around atm.

Sorry for dobbing you in ralf, but I don't have the rights :)

Cheers

Dave