[Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff

From: Jonathon Sim
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:34:42 +1300

The filemanager in VFS HEAD has now been seriously updated - now it uses XSLT
(a lot) and the rewrite to make it use the PHPGroupware-style class structure
has been completed (apart from all the bugs :).  It also has some of Zeald's
own GUI enhancements (not all of them yet, one thing at a time!).  Any
comments/bug reports are appreciated

Also, I have posted three VFS-related patches:

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1096&group_id=509
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1217&group_id=509
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1218&group_id=509
(the first of these is actually an update to an old, but uncommitted bugfix
patch)

The first two are bugfixes to the webdav client class, the last adds some new
functionality to vfs : a "view" method that is actually code ripped out of
filemanager.  This is needed because in the case of WebDAV, it makes more
sense to redirect to the file's web-accessable URL than to read it in and
print it out (what the default implementation provided by this patch does).

Can someone with CVS commit rights to phpgwapi commit these for me?
--
Jonathon Sim <address@hidden> Developer/Network address@hidden Ltd
JabberID: address@hidden