SV: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:39:06 +0100

> On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 01:37, Sigurd Nes wrote:
> > Looks great - but the function 'create_home_dir' is trying to create
> > user and groups folders at the 'fakebase' (/home) - and not where I
have
> > stated in /path/to/files in  Setup/Config > Edit Current
Configuration

> Do you mean to say that it creates the home dir in
> /path/to/files/home/<username> (this is what it does for me, and is
what
> it's
> "supposed" to do)
> or
> /home/<username> (dear god no!)
>
> If the later, what is your /path/to/files?, and what are the settings
for
> "Select where you want to store/retrieve filesystem information: " and
> "Select where you want to store/retrieve file contents"?
>
> --
> Jonathon Sim <address@hidden> Developer/Network address@hidden Ltd
> JabberID: address@hidden
> --

ah - that was it!

Now the folder is created (had to add the folder 'home' to
/path/to/files/ (a glitch in the install instruction ?)

Creating new folders and navigating between them works fine

But now I have new problems:
1) When trying to create a new file - the (empty) file is created - but
the browser halts with:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: edit() in
C:\cygwin\var\www\html\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\common_functions.inc.ph
p on line 739

2) When trying to upload a file - it uploads fine but then the browser
halts with:
Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: Stat failed for
//:\temp\php177.tmp (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in
C:\cygwin\var\www\html\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.vfs_sql.inc.php
on line 2615

3) When trying to open a uploaded file - the browser halts with:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: options() in
C:\cygwin\var\www\html\phpgroupware\filemanager\inc\class.uifilemanager.
inc.php on line 1018

It looks like somehow the class.vfs_dav.inc.php is not includet
( if $this->bo->vfs->options('VIEW') is supposed to point to the
vfs_dav-class).

For the moment I have only tested this on my WindowsXP box - with both
apahce2.0.44 and IIS / PHP  4.3.1

Sigurd