Re: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff

From: Jonathon Sim
Subject: Re: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:08:50 +1300

On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 01:37, Sigurd Nes wrote:
> Looks great - but the function 'create_home_dir' is trying to create
> user and groups folders at the 'fakebase' (/home) - and not where I have
> stated in /path/to/files in  Setup/Config > Edit Current Configuration

Do you mean to say that it creates the home dir in
/path/to/files/home/<username> (this is what it does for me, and is what it's
"supposed" to do)
or
/home/<username> (dear god no!)

If the later, what is your /path/to/files?, and what are the settings for
"Select where you want to store/retrieve filesystem information: " and
"Select where you want to store/retrieve file contents"?

--
Jonathon Sim <address@hidden> Developer/Network address@hidden Ltd
JabberID: address@hidden