SV: SV: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: SV: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:27:19 +0100

> > Now the folder is created (had to add the folder 'home' to
> > /path/to/files/ (a glitch in the install instruction ?)
> >

> > But now I have new problems:
> > 1) When trying to create a new file - the (empty) file is created -
but
> > the browser halts with:
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: edit() in

C:\cygwin\var\www\html\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\common_functions.inc.ph
> > p on line 739
> >
> Woops! Fixed that one.
>
> > 2) When trying to upload a file - it uploads fine but then the
browser
> > halts with:
> > Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: Stat failed for
> > //:\temp\php177.tmp (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in

C:\cygwin\var\www\html\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.vfs_sql.inc.php
> > on line 2615
> Ouch!  Looks like vfs doesn't handle windows paths very well.  This
one
> will
> require a bit of fiddling to fix - I'll email you when it's done.
>
> > 3) When trying to open a uploaded file - the browser halts with:
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: options() in

C:\cygwin\var\www\html\phpgroupware\filemanager\inc\class.uifilemanager.
> > inc.php on line 1018
> >
> This one I can fix.
>
> So a cvs update should fix 2/3 of these problems (two out of three
ain't
> bad
> :)
>
> --
> Jonathon Sim <address@hidden> Developer/Network address@hidden Ltd
> JabberID: address@hidden
> --

Some more comments:
1)
there is a missing right-paranthesis on line 718 in
class.bofilemanager.inc.php in $ls_array after RELATIVE_ALL

$ls_array = $this->vfs->ls (array (
        'string'        => $this->upload_file['name'][$i],
        'relatives'     => array (RELATIVE_ALL,
        'checksubdirs'  => False,
        'nofiles'       => True
        )
        );

should be
$ls_array = $this->vfs->ls (array (
        'string'        => $this->upload_file['name'][$i],
        'relatives'     => array (RELATIVE_ALL),
        'checksubdirs'  => False,
        'nofiles'       => True
        )
        );

2)
Some of the echoes won't work with (I suppose it should...)
$GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['support_old_style_apps'] = false;
(in header.inc.php)

example creating (and/or renaming) a file halts with :
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by...
due to
        echo " bofunction $function ";
on line 328 in class.bofilemanager.inc.php

I suppose these messages could be better handled by the XSL-template

3) Attempt to view an uploaded pdf-file results in "The file is damaged
and could not be repaired"

4) The "move to" - selection list only show the /home/<user> -folder

5) When klicking a created txt-file - chrash with "Sablotron error on
line 130: called nonexistent rule 'app_data' "
(edit and preview work fine)

Tested on both Linux (Mandrake 9.1RC1) and WinXP

Sigurd