Re: In Memoriam: Norman Z. Shapiro 1932-2021

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: Re: In Memoriam: Norman Z. Shapiro 1932-2021
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 10:03:15 -0800

I always liked Norm's sense of humor.  My favorite zing was a few years
ago when I did a cross-country road trip with my daughter.  I spotted a
car with a UNIX license place in Illinois.  I posted (on a different
mailing list) that I spotted it and asked "Does anybody know who has that
place in Illinois?  I didn't get a good look at the driver."  Norm
replied "It's in dev/shm.c".

Jon