m17n-list

[m17n-list] Fwd: Add arrows

From: bd satish
Subject: [m17n-list] Fwd: Add arrows
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 01:29:49 +0300

Hi,

> In case you haven't noticed, we have departed from itrans long ago. Read
> comments in the file ( hi-itrans, sa-itrans), follow the pointers.

Those comments were probably written by you because they point to your
personal website. So, doesn't count.
Devanagari is well specified by Unicode [1] and ITRANS mapping is also
well-specified [2]. If any new mapping doesn't relate to either of
them, then hi-itrans.mim and sa-itrans.mim shouldn't be touched IMO.

[1]: http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0900.pdf
[2]: http://www.aczoom.com/itrans/html/dvnc/node3.html

Forking, well, is left to Handa of course.

--Satish