m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Add arrows

From: Vish vas Vasuki
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Add arrows
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 15:01:58 -0700

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM, bd satish <address@hidden> wrote:
If it's not related to ITRANS, it should not be in hi-itrans.mim.
Isn't that logical enough?
In case you haven't noticed, we have departed from itrans long ago. Read comments in the file ( hi-itranssa-itrans), follow the pointers.

Feel free to submit a new
file say "puncutation.mim" containing whatever arrows, mathematical
symbols, etc. may be needed.

So that in order to type an arrow in the midst of a devanAgarI text, I switch out to another input map, type the arrow, then switch back? Nah - sounds like a waste of my time. (Besides, there is already math-latex.mim. )

@kenichi - I would rather not go about convincing these other gentlemen - can we please fork this file to hi-itrans.optitrans, move sa-itrans.mim to sa-optitrans.mim ?

Vishvas /विश्वासः