Re: Discourse

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Discourse
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 11:10:01 +0100

Le samedi 25 février 2023 à 09:51 +0000, Paul Hodges a écrit :

**From: ** Andrew Bernard andrew.bernard@mailbox.org

I did a major investigation
of other free forum programs and it pretty clear that Discourse is
superior to all,

I guess that's your opinion - however, my opinion is that the forums which I follow that have switched to Discourse are less convenient to use as a result, so I visit them less now.

Did they switch from a mailing list, or from other forum/discussion software?