Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Mercurial repository at Savannah

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Mercurial repository at Savannah
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:04:42 -0300

2011/9/13 Cédric Krier <address@hidden>
On 13/09/11 17:41 -0300, Luis Falcon wrote:
> I'm opening a task at the Savannah with the subject of "package manager for
> GNU Health", so we can work on it, and assigning it to you :-)

No problem. But I want to know if the setup.py scripts will be also used when
new release is published.
Sure. It will be an integral part of the project. We'll include it in Mercurial development, from where we generate the versions.

I don't ask to change the current way, I just want to have one for which I
will be able to create Gentoo packages (and I'm pretty sure our (Tryton) Debian
packager [1] will do the same) and manage production installation using the
distribution tools.

Great !

[1] http://tryton.debian-maintainers.org/

--