Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Mercurial repository at Savannah

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Mercurial repository at Savannah
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:53:59 +0200

On 13/09/11 17:41 -0300, Luis Falcon wrote:
> I'm opening a task at the Savannah with the subject of "package manager for
> GNU Health", so we can work on it, and assigning it to you :-)

No problem. But I want to know if the setup.py scripts will be also used when
new release is published.
I don't ask to change the current way, I just want to have one for which I
will be able to create Gentoo packages (and I'm pretty sure our (Tryton) Debian
packager [1] will do the same) and manage production installation using the
distribution tools.

[1] http://tryton.debian-maintainers.org/

--
Cédric Krier