Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Mercurial repository at Savannah

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Mercurial repository at Savannah
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 12:33:45 +0200

On 13/09/11 07:16 -0300, Luis Falcon wrote:

> > Indeed I don't realy care about the file naming.
> >

> You might not care, but I do ;-) It's important.

It is just conventions.

> > So I think the zodman's patch is a good starting point but there is some
> > issues that needs to be fixed like:
> >
> >    - what is the download page
> >    - keep the GNUHealth numbering
> >    - define the package naming ("trytond_medical_xxx")
> >

> All the development and downloads is at GNU's Savannah
>
> https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/health/

This means that you will need to have archives for each modules like:

    trytond_medical-1.3.1.tar.gz
    trytond_medical_genetics-1.3.1.tar.gz
    trytond_medical_gyneco-1.3.1.tar.gz

But you could always have your all in one archives.

> > This brings me to a new question how do we contribute?
> >
> We are in the process of migrating everything to the Savannah. We'll have
> already the mailing lists, task manager and Mercurial repository.
>
> You're a member already, so you should be able to use the resources.

Ok. But what is the workflow? How do we agree on changes? Should we use
codereview? etc.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL