Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OpenBSD madness...

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OpenBSD madness...
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:35:16 +0200

Hi,

"Andy Tai" <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, I  generally follow  the  2-space indent  in the original tla  code.  But
> sometimes my other habit shows...   I will  follow the GNU style and clean up
> the non-compliant part.  However, my other programs unrelated to tla may
> follow
> my own preference...

Please, make sure to only clean up files that are really in a bad shape,
like `cmd-export.c'.  Don't "clean up" files at random: that will only
make merging harder.

And, well, use Emacs, `(setq show-trailing-whitespace t)', and
everything's gonna be alright.  :-)

Thanks,
Ludovic.

PS: It's impressive how such productive threads attract people!  ;-)