Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OpenBSD madness...

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OpenBSD madness...
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:22:06 -0700

Alfred, thanks.  Can you send me the diff as an attachment.  It is hard to cut and paste the diff from the web mail client that I am using (gmail).

Thanks!

On 6/28/06, Alfred M. Szmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey,

This fixes a bunch of silly problems on OpenBSD 3.6, their version of
GCC doesn't like code that looks like:

{
  int foo;
  foo = 0;
  int bar;
}

Which this patch fixes.  The only reason why libarch/cmd- export.c is
so big is because the file didn't follow any coding standard known to
man.  Running `indent' on every file is probobly a good idea! :-)

I will pay more attention to this.

Andy, if you want a cleaner version of this, please give me a shout if
you want one.  And I'm sorry for not providing an arch archive for
this, but I don't have access to such luxuries today.

No problem.

Cheers.

* looking for address@hidden/tla--atai--1.3--patch-67 to compare with
* comparing to address@hidden/tla--atai--1.3--patch-67