[Gnu-arch-users] Re: OpenBSD madness...

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: OpenBSD madness...
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:28:18 +0900

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <address@hidden> writes:
>    Hey man, that requires Flash.   That ain't cool, dood.  :-)
>
> You can use Gnash. ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnash

Be careful though -- the current release of gnash can crash firefox, and
even the X server.  For me it was google video that did it... (annoying
because those little web video players are one the few things I like
about flash).

Oh, FWIW, the following _do_ work in gnash and are ultra cool:

   http://gprime.net/flash.php/eggsong

   http://gprime.net/flash.php/ddautta

[Warning: ultra-Korean content... :-]

-Miles
--
"Most attacks seem to take place at night, during a rainstorm, uphill,
 where four map sheets join."   -- Anon. British Officer in WW I