Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OpenBSD madness...

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OpenBSD madness...
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:35:26 -0700

There is, afaik, an indent(1) option to substitute spaces for
tabs and there are various other options that, when combined,
get the level of indenting "right".

Incidentally, part of the reason I like 2-space indents and
shun gratuitous vertical whitespace and why I like
long lines up to a certain limit is that, with those constraints
you can put a heck of a lot of code on one screen and still
have it look lovely and readable.   You sacrifice a little. for
long lines, in having to use landscape printing or (for old
timers) a serious line-printer but... seems worth it to me.

-t