Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU copyright assignment

From: Jason McCarty
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU copyright assignment
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:29:08 -0400

Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Perhaps you're right. The last time I looked for that specific form was
> perhaps 8 to 10 years ago, and from memory it was available then.
>
> So via google, a version of this document:

Thanks. I apologize for being rude, BTW; it's just some lingering
annoyance from the time I tried to find it a couple years ago -- in
order to rebut a slashdot post, at that!

The clauses which prohibit the FSF from doing naughty things with your
work is what I am interested in here, as I think it addresses most
peoples' concerns over assigning copyright to the FSF.

--
Jason McCarty <address@hidden>