Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU copyright assignment

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU copyright assignment
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:08:34 +1000

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 11:04, Jason McCarty wrote:
> Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > You can find the FSF's copyright assignment forms on their
> > website. It's not like they hide this stuff :)
>
> You can? They don't? The Hell if I can find them. All I found the last
> time I looked was a reference to templates in /gd/gnuorg/Copyright/,
> which isn't publically accessible AFAICT.

Perhaps you're right. The last time I looked for that specific form was
perhaps 8 to 10 years ago, and from memory it was available then.

So via google, a version of this document:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-09/msg00678.html

FSF copyright assignment details and further info:

4.1 Copyright Papers
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#Copyright-Papers

4.2 Legally Significant Changes
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#Legally-Significant

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/why-assign.html

And if it is really important to you, there are email addresses in the
above gnu docs to get further information from.

HTH
Zenaan

--
Homepage: http://www.soulsound.net/
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.