Re: [Gnu-arch-users] missing feature: text file handling

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] missing feature: text file handling
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:13:02 -0400

John Meinel wrote:

Anyway, I created a python script which uses 'tla inventory --source' to figure out what files exist. One problem, this doesn't include .arch-inventory, and I know of no way to get it to, is it possible, right now I just check manually. Also, it doesn't include .arch-ids/*, which I would like to check for permissions at the very least.

"tla inventory --source --all" will list all source files, even .arch-id, id files and log files.

Is it better to post this to the mailing list, or to put it on the Wiki, or just have it in a publicly accessible archive? It probably would best fit in tlacontrib.

tlacontrib sounds like a good place for it to me.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology