Re: [glob2-devel] Forum restored on its new home

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Forum restored on its new home
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 02:23:48 +0100

> Well, "techncally speaking", we should be careful on the fdl that may
> require that we keep everyone who participated in every page.   I dont
> think  we nead to keep also a trace about how much everyone
> participated, but i am not an expert in FDL....

Hmm good point... But at the same time we cannot keep that, it simply may be
too complicate. What we could do is to make a contributors page where we copy
paste the contribution stats from the old wiki. Legally this wouldnt be
enough, but at least we show to the people that we are thankful.

> I looked at all the skins, and i found one skin that i like a lot is
> BeeblebroxNetGila:
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BeeblebroxNetGila

Yes well until someone has some time to do some cool globulation look css for
the web site i think the skin you pointed to is great.

Gabriel