Re: [glob2-devel] Forum restored on its new home

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Forum restored on its new home
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:37:44 +0100

> It's rebooted. Power-supply was cut for one hour in Switzerland. A
> lightning distroyed the main line for our region. It was very fun, sort of
> end-of-world feeling with everyone out in eating places.

Haha, yes these may be some problems we can encounter with our new structure
since they are on normal pcs hidden in a lab... But even if downtimes may be
a little bit more frequent, they will probably be much shorter than our
previous downtimes where we had problems we couldn't solve ourselves and had
to wait for the stupid tech support. Also the current system is much faster
than the previous one and so much cooler to use (we control all the tools
installed) - and thus more motivating for us to work on it and make upgrades.
Yay, I'm so happy we have done that - now we must transfer the web site
(easy) and the wiki (more tricky since we want to use pmwiki instead of the
current twiki). hehe

Gabriel