Re: [glob2-devel] Workers not getting assigned to tasks

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Workers not getting assigned to tasks
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:25:01 +0100

> We do't have only this. I've witnessed globules wanderering aimlessly just
> beside a nearly finished building, lots of available ressources, for easily
> ten minutes. And the uilding was level 1, and the globules well-feeded.

Yes I saw that too, but i never checked correctly if it was really a bug. So
to be sure that it's really a bug, always check that the unit isn't hungry
(Nct is it right that only hunger counts - if a unit is only hurt, it will
continue working, right?). You must of course also check if the unit has
sufficient level to work for the building. If you're able to check all of
this make a vardump of the unit as well as of the whole game and bug report.
Nct could you repeat how vardumps can be done? Was it shift-click on the unit
and printscreen for the whole vardump?

Gabriel