Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: [Debian-uk] Copy of a full page Ad?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: [Debian-uk] Copy of a full page Ad?
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:27:08 +0000

Charles wrote:
> I know little to nothing about AFFS/FSFE-UK's current state.  I've just
> looked them up on Google and have found a mailing list, but no web site.
> Before today I'd've said AFFS was a file system.  That probably means
> they need the publicity more than Debian does.

I think we're keeping quiet until we're formed.  You should start to hear a
lot more next week, including AFFS != FSFE-UK and so on, following a likely
launch at Sheffield, but if you want to hear more before that, please join
the fsfe-uk mailing list and help debug the documents.

This opportunity may well be too early for AFFS, but I'm sure we can prepare
something for future issues.  I've a few donated ideas bouncing around for a
future ad and will try to execute them some time.

I can't see the debian-ad.html, as the server seems to be ignoring me.
--
MJR