[Fsfe-uk] Copy of a full page Ad?

From: Philip Hands
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Copy of a full page Ad?
Date: 12 Feb 2002 17:39:53 +0000

Hi,

Linux User are after an add again (full page this time)

They're still trying to get me to pay for the mark-up, but I said we'd
rather spend money on hard disks.

Anyway, the copy needs to be done ASAP, to be ready tomorrow.

An alternative to yet another Debian Ad, might be an AFFS add, so if
you want to discuss it amongst yourselves (I'm off for the RMS thing
now so won't be able to do anything till tomorrow.).

Another possibility would be to split the page between Debian and
AFFS, if you felt like it.

If you're in a position to come up with something for either Ad.  go
for it, since even if we don't use it tomorrow, we keep getting in
this position so it would be great not to have to panic about it next
time.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/