Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-diary.el

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-diary.el
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:14:13 -0800

Hi Sacha,

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> I've rewritten the function. This might work better. Jody, could you
> try it out? =)
>
> (defun planner-diary-add-entry (date text)

Works great for me.  Except I needed to (setq european-calendar-style
t) - I normally use 24 March 2003 because I can't remember the
American way, but I have too many American colleagues for there to be
any ambiguity.

The only quibble is that you need to remember to add a time in the
text.  But that is not too onerous.

Thanks!  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/