Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: My planner-config.el

From: pll+ew
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: My planner-config.el
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:41:01 -0500

In a message dated: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:45:30 +0100
Thomas Gehrlein said:

>> I can't seem to get the diary stufff workinjg within planner.
>> When I load you configuration (obviously adjusted for my environment)
>> and type M-x plan, I get the error:
>>
>>   Cannot insert diary, no diary section in this buffer
>
>By default planner-diary only updates a diary section if it exists.
>
>Put a line:
>
>* Diary
>
>in your planer file and try again.
>
>If this doesn't work, try C-u C-c C-e in the buffer.

I tried this, but I ended up with an error:

  Symbol's value as variable is void: planner-diary-exclude-regexp

>If you want, I can send you a planner-diary version that works.  Just
>send me an email.

Please, that would be great!  Do I just replace the planner-diary.el
that came with the tar-ball from Sacha's site?

Thanks.
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE