Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner stable release

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner stable release
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:14:34 -0600

   I'm going to wrap it up within a week for "release", and then continue
   to update it and improve it after that.

If you can figure out how to export it to a wiki format and find a
place to post it (e.g. maybe the EmacsWiki), you would probably find
more helping hands.

I hope that the "quickstart" includes a lot of examples.  More
examples would be very helpful.  If they could be strung together
into a sort of guided tour (or two) that would be great.  Maybe
that's something to work on after the release.

   - - some things from this mailing list

If you are using text directly, make sure that you get permission
from the authors to include it (and list their names someplace
appropriate), since the list has no explicit licensing terms
associated with it.

I assume you are going to use a free documentation license?  If so,
can I ask you to create a short write-up for the free documentation
directory that I am working on?  I'm currently prototyping this in
emacs-wiki.  An example of the sort of thing I am looking for is at

http://www.ma.utexas.edu/~jcorneli/y/Wiki/Free%20Documentation%20Directory