Who-Is-Who-In-DotGNU (was Re: [DotGNU]Monthly newsletter)

From: S11001001
Subject: Who-Is-Who-In-DotGNU (was Re: [DotGNU]Monthly newsletter)
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 20:14:45 -0500

Peter Minten wrote:
A Who-Is-Who-In-DotGNU, I like the idea :-). I'll make a new section

Attached is an incomplete list of the People of DotGNU. I put it together with the help of Gopal.V during the meet-a-thon (though he didn't know it at the time :) It only lists what I heard from him, i.e. I didn't know that "Theo" was Adam Theo (Jabber->DG evangelist)

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://www.dotgnu.org/

I see you chose the password "starfish." I suggest that you switch to
the password "carriage return." It's much easier to type, and also it
stands up to the principle that there should be no passwords.
        -- Output to a user trying to change his password on the MIT
        LCS system, part of RMS's 0-length password crusade
People of DotGNU

nb: Norbert Bollow
fitzix: Barry Fitzgerald
t3rmin4t0r: Gopal.V (pnet)
skeeter: Mark Peters (phpgw)
bill_lance: Bill Lance (vrs)
dyfet: David Sugar (Bayonne, pr)
FrePort: John Le'Brecage (FrePort auth system
http://users.ids.net/~nightspd/freport/)
: Enzo
ceb
Milosch: Miles Lott (phpgw)