Re: [DotGNU]Monthly newsletter

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Monthly newsletter
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 22:22:37 +0530

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 07:22:50AM -0400, Barry Fitzgerald wrote:

> > P.S I finally decided that reading 30+ dotGNU emails per weekday is not
> > safe.  I think I'll try 'selective reading' tactics ;)
> >

> Heh - the traffic used to be even greater.  I remember a time when I was
> getting 100 e-mails a day in relation to DotGNU (back when the project
> first started).  Now it's settled to a bit less.

I suddenly realized that I was doing a good thing sending Rhys bug
reports privately .... Do we need a protocol for bug reports ?.

Reporting in Savannah is not practical for 3 minute dialup guys like
me -- logging in , going to tech support , typing it in....... So
what do you have to say about the bug-report issue.

Just my 2 cents (of dialup time) to the 30+ mails issue :)

Gopal