[DotGNU]OT: a letter by a Peruvian congressman to MS defending the Peruv

From: S11001001
Subject: [DotGNU]OT: a letter by a Peruvian congressman to MS defending the Peruvian Free Software bill
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 22:22:57 -0500

I normally wouldn't get all excited about following a link posted on slashdot, but this is just beautiful!

http://www.gnu.org.pe/resmseng.html (funny where it's hosted huh!)

BTW, the `bill' requires all Peruvian government agencies to use only Free Software.

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://www.dotgnu.org/

I see you chose the password "starfish." I suggest that you switch to
the password "carriage return." It's much easier to type, and also it
stands up to the principle that there should be no passwords.
        -- Output to a user trying to change his password on the MIT
        LCS system, part of RMS's 0-length password crusade