Re: [DotGNU] Savannah XMLRPC interface (was Monthly newsletter)

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] Savannah XMLRPC interface (was Monthly newsletter)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 05:49:16 -0700 (PDT)

I have played alot with sourceforge and find it alot
of work to use.

>When savannah integrates phpGW into it,
I was looking at the savannah source code, i could not
find any real work being done on the phpGW interface.

>it'd be very
>cool to build an
>XML-RPC based bug system with a local client where
>you could queue up
>your bug reports until you're ready to connect and
>send them in.  That
>would be very useful, I think.
I aggree.
A jabber like transport for the queueing or
even XMLRPC over the SMTP/MIME would suffice.

Mike

=====
James Michael DuPont