Re: [DotGNU]Monthly newsletter

From: Gopz
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Monthly newsletter
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 18:52:17 +0530

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 07:29:59AM -0400, Barry Fitzgerald wrote:

> I don't view having public bug reports as a bad thing, it just generates
> some traffic on the main list.  But, it's also highly pertinent
> traffic.  Perhaps the solution would be a bugs exclusive mailing list
> for pnet.

So can we do a pnet-bug mailing list ? (doesn't savannah have its own
mailing list service for projects ?)

> When savannah integrates phpGW into it, it'd be very cool to build an
> XML-RPC based bug system with a local client where you could queue up
> your bug reports until you're ready to connect and send them in.  That
> would be very useful, I think.

That's a good idea , just like queueing any other messages ....

(phpGW XMLRPC Rocks -- I have checked it out a few months back ,
 the basic framework is great and so are the app hook ideas)

Gopal
--
"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."