Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why Isn't GNU Radio Used More?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why Isn't GNU Radio Used More?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 08:53:51 -0400

Can we bring Tom's post to this list?

<
http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/home/2011/5/8/why-isnt-gnu-radio-used-more.html

Yes, I do actually read his posts ;)  I hope others do too; he writes with
clarity and has things to say if you're into SDR and GNU Radio.

I hope Tom's post sparks some good discussion -- not just with me or Tom (or
the usual GNU Radio cohorts), but with more casual users as well since (I
believe) they make up the majority of the folks trying to use GNU Radio.  I
will post my initial comments shortly, but I wanted to get this discussion
going. - MLD