therion-users

Re: [Therion] therion notes

From: Ladislav Blazek
Subject: Re: [Therion] therion notes
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:51:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
I don't have any experience with mediawiki (I only know that mediawiki is
used for Wikipedia). For therion wiki pages I choose dokuwiki because of
its simplicity and because it stores data in plain text files - you can
just copy "wikified" text file to dokuwiki data directory and check links.

L.

marco napsal(a):
> On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 14:56 +0200, Ladislav Blazek wrote:
>> http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-WikiConverter-DokuWiki/
>>
>> HTML::WikiConverter::DokuWiki adds the DokuWiki dialect to
>> HTML::WikiConverter allowing the conversion of HTML to DokuWiki
>> markup.
>>
>> Usage: html2wiki --dialect DokuWiki input.html > output.wiki
>>
>> L.
>
> well,
>
> trying first locally (ie, on my pc):
>
> i installed all those perl modules (ages since i perl-ed) ...
> e-merged apache (nowadays i do not web that much) ...
> same for a wiki (mediawiki), although the test did not pass, ...
> created the mysql db and all that to config the wiki, ...
>
> now that i have all the pages in "wiki" how do i put
> them in the wiki db ?
> how do i make sure the links are correct ?
> is there a quick way to "wikify" a directory, with subdirectories as
> well ?
>
> thanks for the help.
>
> marco

Ladislav Blazek