therion-users

Re: [Therion] Outside inside problems in passage

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Outside inside problems in passage
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:09:31 +0200

The problem is all the time the same - therion did not found correct outline. But when I added "line wall -subtype invisible" on the place shown on the picture, the problem was solved. Or did I understand your problem wrong?

Do you have any special reason for using "border -subtype invisible -outline out" instead of "wall -subtype invisible"?

S.

Quoting Andrew Atkinson <address@hidden>:

This is a triangle all in one scrap, I have looked at the wiki and am
familiar with the trick there. This one I just have not been able to
solve. It is the lack of walls to provide borders. I tried using
invisible borders but this just made it worse, and made the join that is
close not work.

thanks

Andrew