therion-users

Re: [Therion] Outside inside problems in passage

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Outside inside problems in passage
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:20:18 +0200

First of all, I am sorry, but this time mail server speleo.sk is down, you may use address@hidden alias instead.

When I added "wall -subtype invisible" as shown on the picture, then the problem was solved. Same with "border -subtype invisible -outline out". Therion obviously did not connect walls in correct order.

I am sorry for this, there must be some bug in the "outline finding" code, but it is very difficult to find and using "invisible outlines" allways helps.

Regards, S.

Quoting Andrew Atkinson <address@hidden>:

This is a triangle all in one scrap, I have looked at the wiki and am
familiar with the trick there. This one I just have not been able to
solve. It is the lack of walls to provide borders. I tried using
invisible borders but this just made it worse, and made the join that is
close not work.

thanks

Andrew