therion-users

Re: [Therion] Centre lines and therion

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [Therion] Centre lines and therion
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:11:08 +0100

On 06-09-20 14:15 +0100, Cooper, Ben wrote:
> I'm new to Therion, but think it is fabulous!  I am just in the process
> of drawing up our new discoveries in Mendip, UK, and like Andrew am
> looking at how to include the centreline in the map pdf output.  (It is
> visible in the model output but not the map).  I have tried including
> the "survey" in the list of maps (and additionally found that I need to
> specify the -projection plan option).  However, no centre is visible in
> the pdf output.  Have I misread your email: is this something the
> software should already be able to do, in which case what have I missed
> out of my .th file?

[Hi Ben - didn't have you down as a top-poster]

> Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> ... The only way how to do this is to add surveys to the map
> structure.
>
> Example:
>
> You have 3 maps and 1 survey without map. You define
>
> map map_total
>    map1
>    map2
>    map3
>    survey_without_map
> endmap

This is not working for me either:

map overall-map -projection plan
  benarat-plan
  moon_cave
  cobweb
  address@hidden
endmap

(the address@hidden specifier is because I have had to bodge
things to make it all process together - that is a mail for another
thread)

cobweb is a top-level survey specifer (read in from a .3d file), with
no therion scraps. Do I actually need to specify all the surveys
included inside cobweb to get them to appear?

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/