therion-users

[Therion] Controlling colour-by-map

From: Wookey
Subject: [Therion] Controlling colour-by-map
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:02:21 +0100

I like the
colour map-fg map
command, but with a a big system I need better control than to have
each bottom-level map coloured differently.

Is there any way to control what get's coloured?

e.g for an overview map I really want each cave to be a different
colour. But some caves are made up of several maps. Currently each of
these gets a different colour.

Can I select which maps are considered for the colour-allocation, and/or
allocate colours to maps?

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/