therion-users

Re: [Therion] Outside inside problems in passage

From: Martin Sluka
Subject: Re: [Therion] Outside inside problems in passage
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:52:22 +0200

On 20.9.2006, at 15:42, Andrew Atkinson wrote:

> I have a triangle of background within my passage (just off a join,
> but
> not on it), and am not able to solve it.

I apologize myself - it is not the problem of joining of three scraps.

the problem is you divide the wall lines and therion is looking for
the nearest point - which makes the triangle. BTW - the orientation
of the wall lines is reverse - the yellow tick line should be inside
the free space - inside the gallery.

The is missing the join command - as opposite to split line command
in xtherion.

I!ll send you th2 and map file to see the result. There are 2
pictures too to show the problem.

If you change the subtype of wall you don't need to start with new
line - just continue with another point and change the subtype back
to bedrock.

In your case:

I removed all short walls. Then I added points to wall coming from
bottom and replaced those short walls. From the beginning the this
line (from the small yellow tick) I added subtypes -
1. point -subtype unsurveyed
2. point -subtype invisible
3. point -subtype unsurveyed
4. point .subtype bedrock

And no the triangle there.

I only hope it is what you want to draw there.

Martin