therion-users

[Therion] Changing map-legend /cavelength

From: Wookey
Subject: [Therion] Changing map-legend /cavelength
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 03:08:19 +0100

I have a plot that is fine but the cavelength in the map legend is
wrong (because the .3d file used if for the whole system, not just
this part of it).

HOw can I override this value, either by changing the value for
\cavelength, or by simply putting some text in instead.

I tried to follow the examples in the back of the thbook, and
succeeded in replacing the whole map legend with nothing but a north
arrow in the top NW corner (as in the example), but I don't know
enough latex to put back in the title, legend etc in the right format
or how to add some plain text.

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/