Re: [Simulavr-devel] Undo the fork ...

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Undo the fork ...
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:17:15 +0100

Hi Joel,

it looks so that you're the only active developer, which uses TCL interface.

If we have uploaded code to GIT repo (and you have time and so one ... ;-) ) then it would be nice to test your projects wich use TCL interface against the new code.

There are some neccessary changes on TCL interface in our fork code (because changes on classes, reorganisation etc.) There is one important change, which is reflected in changed examples. I think, this change should also influence your code! See there. (or write me, if you have problems)

cu, Thomas