Re: [Simulavr-devel] Undo the fork ...

From: Onno Kortmann
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Undo the fork ...
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:20:48 +0100

Hi Michael,
- create GIT repo. I'm sure, that this is a good choice. (and I hope, that this isn't too painfull for you, Michael!) "Old" CVS repo will stay

Actually, I'm fairly sure it will be.
I still have a git repository from which I can
get neither source code nor error messages.
As soon as the git is setup, just mail me off-list with your potential problems of getting the code. As it will not include any of the fancy git-cvsimport stuff, doing a checkout/update will be easy.

Best regards,

Onno