Re: [Simulavr-devel] Trouble building simulavrxx on Darwin

From: David Linker
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Trouble building simulavrxx on Darwin
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:03:31 -0700

On Oct 14, 2004, at 11:08 PM, Klaus Rudolph wrote:

I don´t know how you search, but if you have installed gcc correct you have
a libc. I´m shure! :-)

I am pretty confident that libc for Mac OS X does not exist. I searched with:
sudo find / -name libc.a

and also tried with libc.h, and libc.

I only found the libc associated with avr.

Also, I have found references online that libc does not exist in Mac OS X, but that the functionality is replaced by libSystem.dylib.

At Bill's suggestion, I have installed CMake, and am awaiting his suggestions for how to use it to proceed.

DTL