screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] screen maintainer?

From: David Douthitt
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] screen maintainer?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:26:28 -0500

Karl Berry wrote:
And otherwise, we're looking for a new maintainer.  So if you are
interested in taking care of screen going forward, please write me and
we can discuss.
I'd be willing to pitch in, though I don't have a lot of time. I'd like to work on documentation and on patching, bugfixing, and robustness.

Will this help? I've already written a book on GNU screen; it would be nice to see it active again.