Re: [Protux-devel] Protux (CVS) working again,

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Protux (CVS) working again,
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 11:27:19 +0200

Hello Reinhard,

> ok, works fine so far, but the "cannot select bus" error is back.

There didn't change anything according to the busselector or MADM

> I use hw controller: plughw results a crash of the whole machine :-(

IIRC you used plughw all the time since the sample rate your card is using is
not supported by MADM at the moment?
Sounds like you have a ALSA version with a grave bug!
Please, have a look at the ALSA release history to see if they have fixed such
a problem like you have now!

Best wishes,

Remon