[Protux-devel] The JmbContext/Mode/JogMode

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] The JmbContext/Mode/JogMode
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 01:47:40 +0200

Hi all,

I've tried to code the stuff I explained in my whitepaper into Jmb, and
although only the simplest version of JmbContext is working, it works!
Since Protux isn't using the more advanced version of JmbContexts at the
moment, I can't test it to see if it works in Jmb now. When I've time, or
when Protux starts using it, I'll have a look at it again, until then the
focus should be on a running Protux with an undo engine ;-)

I  worked on Song, a lot of functions are working again using slots in
combination with JmbContext and JmbMode.

A lot of jogging stuff is using the new JmbJogMode, greatly simplifying the
related code in Song, and it's also robuster I think.

There still something left in Song to be done. Not so much actually, mainly
some JmbJogModes are left to be implemented, and of course the tons of bugs
have to be fixed.

If you have questions regarding the changes I made into Jmb and Song, feel
free to ask ;-)

Best wishes,

Remon

P.S. I will add entries in Changelog soon !
P.S.1 This is the worst mail in regard to my English sorry ;-)