Re: [Protux-devel] JMB text

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] JMB text
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 21:05:00 +0200

On Wednesday 05 May 2004 20:08, Luciano Giordana wrote:
> The jmb.map maps a "keyboard facts" (which can be a sequence of keys, or
> just one key like >K >K or << KK >>) to an "actionId". Then, a
> MustuxApplication is mapping an jmb action to the actionId.

done.

Some completely other question.

When calling:
Jmb::connect_actionid_to_slot(void* object,
                                int actionId,
                                JmbMode* mode,
                                JmbContext* context,
                                int (*aslot)( void*, JmbMessage* ),
                                int property)

We have the object thing.

What I want to do is something like this:

if (object->type == action->object->type)
        {
        do_something()
        }

Object can be of all kind of types, like Song, Interface etc.
You used in your macros in MJMB.hh this:

        void* p = (void*) jmb_static_slot_ ##className ##_ ##slotName; \
        className* instance = (className*) obj;\

So in my example I'm interested in this "instance" thing.
For the purpose I want to use it, the className of the object will do. But I
don't know how to accomplish this.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Remon