[Protux-devel] OFF TOPIC - A protux review (negative)

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] OFF TOPIC - A protux review (negative)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:47:16 -0300

I dont know if this is new, but there something important here.
The author does not love Jmb, ok, we all know many wont like it.. but he
tried some basic stuff that is SHOULD be working, like <H> and <HM>.. that
worried me...

maybe this is a limitation to some keyboards or we just forgot to make it
work...

The author is not that good in wrinting reviews.. it didnt mention his
hardware, his software base not even the protux version.. but anyway.. it
is good to read reviews (Bad or Good) to improve our work..

http://www.andrewonline.ca/index.php?tab=Computers%2FSoftware+Reviews&article=Protux+(Professional+Audio+Tools+For+Linux)

Horizon Serviços Digitais
Assine já! - 0300 789 70 90