[Protux-devel] JMB text

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] JMB text
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 15:08:29 -0300

Just a suggestion

where you find :

The jmb.map maps a keyboard action (which can be a sequence of key actions,
or just one key action like >K >K or << KK >>) to an actionId. Then, a
MustuxApplication is mapping an action to the actionId.

I think it would be more clear like this :

The jmb.map maps a "keyboard facts" (which can be a sequence of keys, or
just one key like >K >K or << KK >>) to an "actionId". Then, a
MustuxApplication is mapping an jmb action to the actionId.

"Fact" is a term we are using internally, but it could be the official
concept terminology for "<K>like" stuff

[]

Horizon Serviços Digitais
Assine já! - 0300 789 70 90