Re: [Protux-devel] Protux (CVS) working again,

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Protux (CVS) working again,
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 13:28:08 +0200

Hi Reinhard,

I did also a fresh checkout today, and indeed got the same problem. There is a
"tests" directory which is empty, but the configure scripts "sees" the
directory and it didn't have a Makefile.am.
So no automake didn't create a Makefile.in for it and therefore it fails.

I'm using the "tests" directory locally here, but for CVS it doesn't have any
functionality at the moment. It can either be removed, or an empty
Makefile.am has to be added to the "tests" dir.
For some reason I cannot at a Makefile.am, so if anybody else could try it for
me, thanks ;-)

Reinhard, to make it configure again, add a empty Makefile.am (touch
Makefile.am) and rerun:
$ automake --add-missing
$ ./configure
etc.